Preserving a wild turkey beard is a unique and rewarding experience. It’s a great way to show off your hunting prowess and to honor the majestic bird that you harvested. With a few simple steps, you can preserve your wild turkey beard so that it can last for years to come.
What You Will Need
• A pair of scissors
• A disposable razor
• Hair gel
• Hair spray
• Hair dryer
• Hair clippers
• Hair ties
• Hot glue gun
• Glue sticks
7 Tips To Preserve A Wild Turkey Beard
1. Cut The Beard: Using a pair of scissors, carefully trim the beard to the desired length. Make sure to be gentle and not to pull or tug at the beard while cutting.
2. Shave The Neck: Using a disposable razor, shave the neck area to make sure the beard looks neat and tidy.
3. Style The Beard: Using a small amount of hair gel, style the beard in the desired shape. Use a hair dryer to set the shape of the beard.
4. Secure The Beard: Using a hot glue gun, attach the beard to a piece of cardboard. Make sure to use enough glue to securely hold the beard in place.
5. Spray The Beard: Once the beard is secured to the cardboard, spray it with a light layer of hair spray. This will help to protect the beard and keep it from becoming brittle over time.
6. Trim The Beard: Using hair clippers, trim any excess hair from the beard. Make sure to be gentle and not to pull or tug at the beard while trimming.
7. Secure The Beard: Using hair ties, securely attach the beard to the cardboard. This will help to keep the beard in place and prevent it from becoming loose over time.
Preserving a wild turkey beard is a unique and rewarding experience. With a few simple steps, you can preserve your wild turkey beard so that it can last for years to come. Be sure to follow the steps outlined above to ensure that your wild turkey beard is preserved in the best possible way.