The long beard is a classic look that can be achieved with a little bit of patience and the right tools. A trimmer is one of the most important tools you’ll need for styling your long beard. In this article, we’ll explain how to trim a long beard with trimmer, and provide 7 tips to help you get the look you want.
How To Trim A Long Beard With Trimmer
1. Gather the Necessary Tools – Before you begin, make sure you have a quality trimmer, a comb, and some scissors.
2. Wash and Dry Your Beard – Make sure you wash and dry your beard before you begin. This will help the trimmer to work more effectively.
3. Comb Through Your Beard – Using a comb, comb through your beard to make sure all the hairs are going in the same direction.
4. Set the Trimmer to the Desired Length – Set the trimmer to the desired length. Start with a longer setting and gradually move the trimmer up to a shorter length.
5. Begin Trimming – Start at the bottom of your beard and work your way up, using short strokes. Be sure to move the trimmer in the same direction the beard is growing.
6. Trim the Neckline – Trim the neckline by making a straight line from one side of your jaw to the other.
7. Shape the Sides – To shape the sides, start at the top of your ear and make your way around, following the natural shape of your face.
8. Clean Up the Edges – Use the scissors to clean up any stray hairs.
7 Tips To Help You Trim A Long Beard With Trimmer
• Gather the necessary tools – trimmer, comb, and scissors.
• Wash and dry your beard before you begin.
• Comb through your beard to make sure all the hairs are going in the same direction.
• Set the trimmer to the desired length.
• Begin trimming at the bottom of your beard and work your way up.
• Trim the neckline by making a straight line from one side of your jaw to the other.
• Shape the sides by starting at the top of your ear and making your way around.
• Clean up the edges with scissors.
Trimming a long beard with a trimmer is a simple process that can help you get the look you want. By following the steps outlined in this article, and the 7 tips provided, you’ll be able to trim your long beard with ease. With a little bit of patience and practice, you’ll be able to master the art of trimming a long beard with a trimmer.