Having a full, well-groomed beard can be a great way to add style and distinction to your look. But growing and maintaining a full beard requires effort and dedication. In this article, we’ll discuss how to shape a full beard and provide seven tips for keeping it looking its best.
7 Tips for Shaping a Full Beard
1. Start With a Good Trim: Before you begin shaping your beard, it’s important to make sure it’s been properly trimmed. Use clippers or scissors to remove any split ends and make sure the beard is an even length all over.
2. Use a Comb and Hairdryer: Combing your beard with a wide-tooth comb while using a hairdryer on a low setting will help you get the shape you’re looking for.
3. Trim the Neckline: The neckline should be the first area you shape. Trim it in a curved line from ear to ear, just above the Adam’s apple.
4. Define the Cheek Line: The next step is to define the cheek line. Start at the corner of your mouth and create a curved line up towards your sideburns.
5. Trim the Moustache: Use a moustache comb and scissors to trim the hair above the lip. Make sure the moustache is short and neat.
6. Use a Razor: A razor can be a great tool for shaping a full beard. Use it to create a sharp, defined line along the neckline, cheek line, and moustache.
7. Apply Beard Oil: Applying beard oil to the beard will help keep it soft and manageable. It will also help to keep the hairs in place and make your beard look more polished.
Having a full, well-groomed beard can be a great way to add style and distinction to your look. Shaping a full beard requires effort and dedication, but with the right tools and techniques you can achieve the look you’re after. Following the seven tips outlined in this article will help you keep your beard looking its best.