The French beard is a timeless classic that looks great on all face shapes. It’s an elegant look that will never go out of style. Whether you’re looking to add a touch of sophistication to your look or just want to add a bit of flair, learning how to make a French beard is a great way to do so.
7 Tips to Make a French Beard
1. Start With the Right Tools: To get the perfect French beard, it’s important to have the right tools. Invest in a quality beard trimmer and a pair of scissors. This will help you get the precise look you’re going for.
2. Choose Your Length: Decide how long you want your beard to be. Generally, French beards should be a bit longer than other styles. It’s important to choose the length that best suits your face and style.
3. Trim Your Beard: Start by trimming your beard with the beard trimmer. Trim it to the desired length and then use the scissors to shape the sides of your beard.
4. Shape the Cheeks: To give your French beard a more defined look, use the trimmer to shape the cheeks. Start at the bottom of the cheekbone and work your way up. Make sure to keep the sides even.
5. Define the Neckline: To define the neckline, use the trimmer to create a line that starts just below the jaw and curves up towards the chin. This will help give your beard more structure.
6. Trim the Mustache: To trim the mustache, start by combing it down and then use the trimmer to cut off any excess hair. Make sure to keep the length even.
7. Style with Product: To keep your French beard looking its best, use a quality beard oil or wax to style it. This will help keep it looking neat and tidy.
Creating the perfect French beard is a great way to add a touch of sophistication to your look. With the right tools and a bit of patience, you can create a timeless and elegant look. Follow the tips above to make sure your French beard looks its best.