Are you looking for tips on how to get Master Roshi’s beard in Xenoverse 2? If so, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will provide you with seven tips on how to get Master Roshi’s beard in Xenoverse 2. We will also provide you with an introduction and conclusion to help you better understand the process.
7 Tips On How To Get Master Roshi’s Beard in Xenoverse 2
1. Complete The Story Mode: The easiest way to get Master Roshi’s beard in Xenoverse 2 is to complete the story mode. Doing so will unlock the Master Roshi character, which will allow you to assign him as your mentor.
2. Purchase The DLC Pack: Another way to get Master Roshi’s beard in Xenoverse 2 is to purchase the DLC pack. This pack will give you access to the Master Roshi character.
3. Use The Modification Station: If you have the Master Roshi character unlocked, you can use the Modification Station to customize his appearance. This includes changing his beard style.
4. Increase Your Level: Increasing your level will give you access to new hairstyles and facial hair options. This includes the Master Roshi’s beard.
5. Use The Customization Pack: The Customization Pack is a paid DLC that gives you access to more customization options for your character. This includes a set of Master Roshi’s beard styles.
6. Purchase The Master Roshi Costume: The Master Roshi Costume is a paid DLC that gives you access to Master Roshi’s clothing. This includes his iconic beard.
7. Look For Mods: There are a number of mods available that allow you to customize your character’s appearance. This includes the ability to add Master Roshi’s beard.
Getting Master Roshi’s beard in Xenoverse 2 can be a challenging task, but with the right tips, you can achieve this goal. By following the seven tips outlined above, you should be able to get the Master Roshi’s beard in Xenoverse 2. Good luck!