Beards are a popular style choice for many men and having a beard card from Brigham Young University-Idaho (BYU-Idaho) is a great way to show your commitment to facial hair. Getting a beard card from BYU-Idaho can be a bit of a process, but this article will provide you with all the tips and information you need to get your own beard card. Read on to learn more about the process of getting a beard card at BYU-Idaho.
Step 1: Find Out What Is Required
The first step in getting a beard card from BYU-Idaho is to find out what is required. The university has a few different requirements for beard cards, including:
• You must be a student at BYU-Idaho
• You must have a valid ID
• You must be at least 18 years old
• You must have a clean and well-groomed beard
• You must be willing to abide by the university’s dress code
• You must have a signed authorization form from a BYU-Idaho faculty or staff member
Once you have met all of the requirements, you can move on to the next step.
Step 2: Apply for a Beard Card
Once you have met all the requirements, you can apply for a beard card. To do this, you will need to fill out the application form, which you can find online or in the BYU-Idaho Student Services Office. The application will ask for basic information such as your name, address, and student ID number.
Step 3: Submit the Application
Once you have filled out the application, you will need to submit it to the BYU-Idaho Student Services Office. You can either mail it in or drop it off in person. If you mail it in, make sure to include a self-addressed, stamped envelope so that the office can return your card to you once it is approved.
Step 4: Wait for Approval
Once you have submitted your application, you will have to wait for it to be approved. This process can take a few days, so be patient. Once your application is approved, you will be sent your beard card.
7 Tips for Getting a Beard Card at BYU-Idaho
• Make sure you meet all the requirements before applying for a beard card.
• Fill out the application form completely and accurately.
• Submit the application to the BYU-Idaho Student Services Office.
• Be patient while waiting for your application to be approved.
• Trim and groom your beard regularly.
• Follow the university’s dress code.
• Make sure you have a signed authorization form from a BYU-Idaho faculty or staff member.
Getting a beard card from BYU-Idaho can be a bit of a process, but following these steps and tips can make the process much easier. With a bit of patience and preparation, you can have your own beard card in no time. Good luck!