Bald spots in a beard can be an embarrassing problem, especially if you’re trying to grow a full and luscious beard. Fortunately, there are several techniques that can help you fill in the bald spots and create a full, healthy beard. Read on to learn more about how to fill in bald spots in your beard.
7 Tips To Fill In Bald Spots In Your Beard
1. Change Your Shaving Technique: It’s important to use a sharp razor when shaving to avoid cutting your hair too short. Shaving too close can cause bald spots to appear in your beard.
2. Use Minoxidil: Minoxidil is a topical solution that can help to stimulate hair growth in bald spots. It’s available over the counter and can be applied directly to the bald spot.
3. Take Hair Growth Supplements: Certain vitamins and minerals can help to stimulate hair growth, such as biotin, zinc, and iron. Taking hair growth supplements can help to fill in bald spots in your beard.
4. Use Natural Oils: Natural oils, such as coconut oil, can help to nourish your hair and stimulate hair growth. Massage the oil into your beard every day for best results.
5. Avoid Stress: Stress can cause hair loss and can worsen existing bald spots. Try to reduce stress in your life to help prevent further balding.
6. Exercise: Exercise can help to stimulate hair growth and can help to fill in bald spots. Aim to exercise at least 30 minutes a day for best results.
7. See a Doctor: If the bald spots in your beard don’t seem to be improving, it’s a good idea to see a doctor. They can assess the cause of your hair loss and recommend treatments.
Bald spots in a beard can be an embarrassing problem, but there are several techniques that can help you fill in the bald spots and create a full, healthy beard. By changing your shaving technique, using minoxidil, taking hair growth supplements, using natural oils, avoiding stress, exercising, and seeing a doctor, you can fill in the bald spots in your beard and create a full, healthy beard.