Toppik is a hair thickening product that is designed to give men a fuller and more voluminous beard. Toppik is made from keratin fibers that are statically charged and cling to the existing hair, creating the look of a thicker, fuller beard. But how long does Toppik last on a beard? In this article, we will discuss the longevity of Toppik and provide seven tips to help you get the most out of your Toppik application.
How Long Does Toppik Last On A Beard?
Toppik can last for up to 24 hours on a beard. The longevity of the product will depend on how it is applied, the type of facial hair, and how active a person is throughout the day. Toppik is water-resistant, so it will stay put even if a person sweats or gets caught in the rain.
7 Tips To Make Toppik Last Longer On A Beard
1. Start With A Clean Beard: Before applying Toppik, make sure to wash your beard with a gentle cleanser. This will help the product adhere to the hair better and last longer.
2. Comb Your Beard: Use a beard comb or brush to evenly distribute the product, which will help it last longer.
3. Blow-Dry: Blow-drying your beard after application can help the product stick better and last longer.
4. Use A Hair Spray: After blow-drying, use a light-hold hair spray to lock in the Toppik and keep it in place.
5. Avoid Touching Your Beard: Try to avoid touching your beard throughout the day. This will help the Toppik stay put and not rub off.
6. Use A Beard Oil: Applying a light beard oil after applying Toppik can help it last longer.
7. Reapply As Needed: If you find that the Toppik is wearing off, you can reapply it as needed.
Toppik is a great way to give your beard a fuller, thicker look. It can last up to 24 hours, depending on how it’s applied and how active you are throughout the day. Following the seven tips above can help you get the most out of your Toppik application and make it last longer.