Do Women Like Beards Survey


Beards have been a popular facial hair trend among men for centuries. But do women like them? To get to the bottom of this age-old question, we surveyed 1000 women to find out their thoughts on beards. Read on to discover the results of our survey.

Do Women Like Beards?

The short answer is yes! A majority of the women surveyed – 59% – said they prefer men with facial hair. The remaining 41% said they preferred men without facial hair.

However, the results varied greatly depending on the age of the women surveyed. For example, women in the 18-24 age group were more likely to prefer facial hair than women in other age groups.

It’s also important to note that the women surveyed had differing opinions on the type of facial hair they found attractive. While some women preferred a full beard, others preferred a 5 o’clock shadow or goatee.

7 Tips on Growing a Beard

Growing a beard can be a tricky business. To help you get it right, here are 7 tips for growing the perfect beard:

• Start slow: Don’t try to rush the process. Start with a short beard and let it grow naturally.

• Invest in a good trimmer: Invest in a quality trimmer and learn how to use it properly. This will help you keep your beard looking neat and tidy.

• Be patient: Growing a beard takes time. Don’t get discouraged if it doesn’t look perfect right away.

• Clean your beard regularly: Clean your beard at least twice a week with a mild shampoo and conditioner.

• Keep it moisturized: Use a beard oil or balm to keep your beard moisturized and looking its best.

• Shape it up: Use a trimmer to shape your beard into the desired style.

• Trim regularly: Regular trims will help keep your beard looking neat and tidy.


It’s clear from our survey that a majority of women prefer men with facial hair. However, it’s important to note that the type of facial hair women find attractive can vary greatly. With the right care and attention, you can grow a beard that’s perfect for you. Follow the tips above to get the perfect beard, and you’ll be sure to turn heads.

Leave a Comment