In recent months, the world has been abuzz with rumors that Lionel Messi had taken to shaving off his famous beard. The speculation has been rampant, with some claiming the star had removed his facial hair to change up his look, while others have argued that he had done so to improve his performance on the pitch. In this article, we will take a closer look at the truth behind the rumors and provide seven tips for anyone looking to recreate Messi’s look.
Did Messi Really Shave His Beard?
The rumors first began to circulate in early 2021, when a photo of Messi without his signature beard began to appear online. Fans quickly began to speculate on the reason behind the change, with some claiming that he had done so to change up his look, while others argued that he had removed his facial hair to improve his performance.
However, the truth of the matter is that Messi did not actually shave off his beard. Rather, he had simply trimmed it down to give himself a more groomed and professional look. This was evident in the fact that his facial hair was still present, just in a much shorter form. As such, it is safe to say that the rumors of Messi shaving off his beard were greatly exaggerated.
7 Tips for Recreating Messi’s Look
If you’re looking to recreate Messi’s look, here are seven tips to help you out:
• Start by trimming your beard down to a manageable length. This will help you create a more professional look and will also make it easier to maintain.
• Use a pair of scissors to give your beard a more even look. This will help you create a more symmetrical and well-groomed look.
• Invest in a quality beard trimmer. This will help you keep your beard looking neat and tidy, and will also make it easier to maintain.
• Make sure to wash your beard regularly. This will help keep it looking healthy and will also help keep it free of dirt and debris.
• Use a good quality beard oil to keep your beard looking soft and shiny. This will also help to keep it looking healthy and will help to prevent it from becoming dry and brittle.
• Use a comb to shape and style your beard. This will help you create a sharper, more professional look.
• Finally, don’t forget to use a good quality beard balm or wax. This will help to keep your beard looking neat and tidy, and will also help to keep it in place throughout the day.
In conclusion, the rumors that Messi had shaved off his beard were greatly exaggerated. Rather, he had simply trimmed it down to give himself a more professional look. If you’re looking to recreate Messi’s look, the above tips should help you out. With a little bit of effort, you’ll be able to achieve a neat, well-groomed look that is sure to turn heads.