Beard trimmers are a great way to keep your facial hair looking neat and tidy. But did you know that you can also use them to shave your head? Shaving your head with a beard trimmer is a great way to achieve a close shave without the hassle of using a razor. In this article, we’ll discuss the benefits of using a beard trimmer for head shaving and provide you with 7 tips to help you get the best results.
Benefits of Using a Beard Trimmer for Head Shaving
Using a beard trimmer for head shaving has several advantages over using a razor. Firstly, it’s much quicker and easier. You don’t have to worry about nicks and cuts, and you’ll be able to achieve a close shave in less time.
Secondly, it’s much more comfortable. Many men find that using a razor can be uncomfortable, as it pulls at the skin and can cause irritation. With a beard trimmer, you don’t have to worry about this, as it’s designed to be gentle on the skin.
Finally, you won’t have to worry about razor burn. Razor burn is a common side effect of shaving with a razor, but it’s not something that you’ll have to worry about when using a beard trimmer.
7 Tips for Shaving Your Head With a Beard Trimmer
1. Start with a clean head. Make sure that your head is clean and free of any dirt or grime before you start shaving. This will help to ensure that the trimmer glides smoothly over your scalp.
2. Use the right attachments. Different beard trimmers come with different attachments, so make sure you’re using the right one for head shaving. If you’re not sure which one to use, consult the instructions that came with your trimmer.
3. Use shaving cream. Shaving cream will help to soften the hairs and make them easier to cut. Make sure to use a shaving cream that is designed for sensitive skin.
4. Start with a short length. Start with a shorter length setting on your trimmer and then work your way up to a longer setting if needed. This will help to ensure that you get an even shave.
5. Move in the direction of hair growth. When shaving your head, it’s important to move the trimmer in the direction of hair growth. Doing this will help to prevent irritation and razor burn.
6. Take your time. Don’t rush the process. Take your time and make sure to get a close shave.
7. Clean your trimmer. After you’re done shaving, make sure to clean your trimmer thoroughly. This will help to ensure that it remains in good working condition.
Shaving your head with a beard trimmer is a great way to achieve a close shave without the hassle of using a razor. It’s much quicker, easier, and more comfortable than using a razor, and it won’t cause razor burn. If you’re thinking about shaving your head with a beard trimmer, make sure to follow the tips outlined above to get the best results.