Beard growth is something that many men find desirable and there are a variety of methods that can be used to help promote this growth. One of these methods is the use of a derma roller, which is a handheld device that has a series of tiny needles that can be used to create micro-punctures in the skin. This can help to stimulate the production of collagen, which helps to promote hair growth. In this article, we will look at how to use a derma roller for beard growth, as well as some tips to help ensure that you get the best results.
7 Tips For Using A Derma Roller For Beard Growth
1. Choose the Right Size Needles: The size of the needles you use for derma rolling will depend on the thickness of your beard. Smaller needles are better for thicker beards, while larger needles are better for thinner beards.
2. Clean the Derma Roller: Before using the derma roller, it’s important to clean it with an alcohol swab to make sure that it is sterilized.
3. Prepare the Skin: To get the best results from your derma rolling session, it’s important to make sure that the skin is clean and free of any dirt or oil.
4. Roll in Different Directions: When you’re derma rolling, it’s important to roll in different directions, such as up and down, left and right, and diagonally. This will help to ensure that you get the most even coverage.
5. Don’t Overdo It: It’s important not to overdo it when derma rolling, as this can cause damage to the skin. Start slow and gradually increase the pressure as you get more used to the process.
6. Use a Moisturizer: After your derma rolling session, it’s important to use a moisturizer to help keep your skin hydrated and to reduce any inflammation or redness.
7. Be Patient: When it comes to derma rolling, it’s important to be patient and to understand that it may take a few weeks before you start to see any results.
Derma rolling can be an effective way to promote beard growth, but it’s important to make sure that you use the right size needles and that you don’t overdo it. It’s also important to make sure that you clean the derma roller before and after use, as well as to use a moisturizer after your session. With patience and dedication, you can achieve the beard growth you desire with the help of a derma roller.