Beard trimmers are a great tool for achieving the perfect facial hair. To keep your trimmer in top condition, it’s important to oil it regularly. Properly oiling a beard trimmer can help to extend its life and ensure it continues to give you the best results. In this article, we’ll run through how to oil a beard trimmer and provide some helpful tips to ensure the job is done properly.
How To Oil A Beard Trimmer
The first step is to unplug the trimmer from the power source. You should also remove the blade guard if your trimmer has one. Then, use a dry cloth to wipe away any hair, dirt or debris from the blade. Once the blade is clean, you can apply a few drops of oil to the blade. Make sure that the oil is specifically designed for beard trimmers.
Next, use the cloth to spread the oil evenly over the blade. Take care not to apply too much oil, as this can cause the blade to become clogged. Once you’ve applied the oil, turn on the trimmer and let it run for a few seconds. This will help to spread the oil further and ensure that all parts of the blade are lubricated.
Finally, use the cloth to wipe away any excess oil from the blade. This will help to keep the blade clean and reduce the chances of the trimmer becoming clogged.
7 Tips To Oil A Beard Trimmer
• Always unplug the trimmer before oiling.
• Use a dry cloth to wipe away any dirt or debris from the blade.
• Use only oil specifically designed for beard trimmers.
• Apply a few drops of oil to the blade and spread it evenly.
• Don’t apply too much oil as this can cause the blade to become clogged.
• Turn on the trimmer and let it run for a few seconds to spread the oil further.
• Wipe away any excess oil with a cloth to keep the blade clean.
Properly oiling a beard trimmer is essential to keep it in top condition and ensure it continues to give you the best results. Following the steps outlined in this article and the tips provided above will help you to oil your trimmer correctly and ensure it remains in good working order.