It’s that time of year when we all get to put on our Santa suits and spread some holiday cheer. But what if your Santa suit isn’t quite complete? What if Santa’s beard is looking a bit too yellow or gray? Luckily, there’s an easy way to keep Santa’s beard looking white and fluffy. Read on to learn how to make Santa’s beard white and get your holiday costume ready for the holiday season.
7 Tips To Make Santa’s Beard White
1. Shampoo and Condition Regularly: A good shampoo and conditioner are essential for keeping Santa’s beard white and looking its best. Look for products specifically made for beards and use them regularly to keep the beard soft and white.
2. Use a Whitening Mask: There are special whitening masks made specifically for beards that help to brighten and whiten the beard. Apply the mask to the beard and leave it on for 20 minutes before rinsing it off.
3. Use a Whitening Shampoo: You can also use a whitening shampoo on the beard to help make it brighter and whiter. Choose a shampoo that is specifically made for beards and use it once or twice a week to keep the beard looking its best.
4. Use a Clarifying Rinse: A clarifying rinse can help to remove any product build up or dirt that may be making the beard look dull. Use the rinse once a week to keep the beard looking its best.
5. Use a Leave-In Conditioner: A leave-in conditioner can help to keep the beard looking soft and white. Look for one that is specifically made for beards and use it every time you wash your beard to keep it looking its best.
6. Avoid Heat Styling: Heat styling can damage the beard and make it look dull and lifeless. If you must use heat styling tools on the beard, use the lowest setting possible and avoid using them too often.
7. Avoid Sun Exposure: Too much sun exposure can cause the beard to fade and become discolored. Wear a hat to protect the beard from the sun and use a sunscreen specifically made for beards if you are going to be out in the sun for an extended period of time.
Making Santa’s beard white doesn’t have to be a difficult task. With the right products and a few simple tips, you can keep Santa’s beard looking white and fluffy all season long. Follow these tips and your Santa suit will be ready to spread some holiday cheer.