Having a well-groomed beard is essential for making a good impression, and one of the most popular beard styles is the neckline beard. A neckline beard is a style of facial hair that is neat and well-trimmed, and it helps to frame the face and give it a more masculine look. In this article, we will be discussing how to make a neckline beard and offering some tips for keeping it looking its best.
How To Make a Neckline Beard
The first step in making a neckline beard is to determine where the beard should end. Generally, the beard should end at the same place on both sides of the face, which is usually just below the jawline. Once you have determined the desired length, use a trimmer to trim the beard to the desired length. Make sure to go slowly and use short strokes to ensure that the hair is even.
Once the beard has been trimmed to the desired length, it’s time to shape the neckline. To do this, use a razor or a small trimmer to shave a line around the neckline. Start at the bottom of the ear and work your way down to the desired length. Make sure to go slowly and use short strokes to avoid shaving too much of the beard.
Once the neckline has been shaved, use a comb to comb the beard and make sure that all of the hairs are lying in the same direction. Then, use a beard wax or balm to keep the hairs in place and make the beard look neater. Finally, use a beard oil to keep the beard hydrated and healthy.
Tips For Keeping Your Neckline Beard Looking Its Best
Now that you know how to make a neckline beard, here are some tips for keeping it looking its best:
• Trim your beard regularly: Make sure to trim your beard regularly to keep it looking neat and tidy.
• Use a good trimmer: Invest in a good trimmer that is designed specifically for trimming facial hair. This will help to ensure that the beard is even and well-trimmed.
• Use beard wax: Use a beard wax or balm to keep the hairs in place and make the beard look neater.
• Use beard oil: Use a beard oil to keep the beard hydrated and healthy.
• Comb the beard: Use a comb to comb the beard and make sure that all of the hairs are lying in the same direction.
• Avoid using a razor: Avoid using a razor to shape the neckline, as it can be difficult to get a precise line. Instead, use a small trimmer to shave a line around the neckline.
• Be patient: Trimming a beard can be time consuming, so be patient and take your time.
Making a neckline beard can be a bit tricky, but with practice, it can be done. Make sure to use a good trimmer, comb the beard, and use beard wax and oil to keep it looking its best. With these tips, you’ll be able to make a neckline beard that will be the envy of all your friends.