The Bob Ross beard is a popular facial hairstyle that has been made famous by the late painter, Bob Ross. It is a full beard that is trimmed short and scruffy, and it’s one of the most iconic looks of the past century. In this article, we will discuss how to achieve the Bob Ross look, and provide seven tips on creating and maintaining the perfect Bob Ross beard.
How To Make A Bob Ross Beard
1. Grow Out Your Beard: The first step to achieving the Bob Ross look is to let your beard grow out for at least two weeks. This will give you a good base to work with and will make it easier to trim and style your beard later.
2. Trim Your Beard: Once your beard is long enough, you will need to trim it down to the desired length. For the Bob Ross look, you should trim the beard down to the bottom of your jawline. Make sure to use a pair of scissors to get a more precise trim.
3. Use a Beard Balm: After trimming your beard, you will want to use a beard balm to keep it looking neat and healthy. The beard balm will help keep the beard looking soft and well-groomed.
4. Use a Beard Oil: Once you’ve applied the beard balm, you should use a beard oil to further soften and nourish your beard. Make sure to use a natural beard oil that is free of harsh chemicals.
5. Style Your Beard: After you’ve applied the beard balm and oil, you will want to style your beard. To achieve the Bob Ross look, you should use a comb or brush to give the beard a scruffy yet neat look.
6. Use a Wax: For a more defined look, you may want to use a beard wax to shape and hold your beard in place. Make sure to use a natural, wax-based product that won’t be too harsh on your skin.
7. Maintain Your Beard: Once you’ve achieved the Bob Ross look, you should maintain it by trimming it every few weeks and using beard balm and oil regularly.
The Bob Ross beard is a classic look that is sure to turn heads. To achieve the perfect Bob Ross beard, you should start by growing out your beard, trimming it to the desired length, and using beard balm and oil to keep it looking healthy and well-groomed. You should also use a wax to shape and hold your beard in place, and maintain it by trimming it every few weeks and using beard balm and oil regularly. With these seven tips, you’ll be well on your way to achieving the perfect Bob Ross look.