Do you want to look like the fierce Viking warrior Ragnar Lothbrok? If so, growing a Ragnar Lothbrok beard is a great way to get the look. Here is a comprehensive guide on how to grow a Ragnar Lothbrok beard and some tips to help keep it looking great.
What is a Ragnar Lothbrok Beard?
A Ragnar Lothbrok beard is a full-length beard that is trimmed short on the sides and slightly longer in the middle. It is a style that is popular with Vikings and other warriors and is named after the famous Viking warrior Ragnar Lothbrok. This style of beard is a great way to add a rugged and masculine look to your face.
How to Grow a Ragnar Lothbrok Beard
Growing a Ragnar Lothbrok beard is not difficult, but it does take some time and effort. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to grow a Ragnar Lothbrok beard:
1. Start by growing out your beard for at least four weeks. During this time, you should not trim or shape your beard in any way. This will give you a good starting point for your beard.
2. Once your beard has grown out for four weeks, you can start to shape it. Use a pair of scissors to trim the sides of your beard and make sure they are even. You can also use a razor to taper the sides of your beard and create a more defined look.
3. Once you have trimmed the sides of your beard, you can start to shape the center of your beard. Use a comb to separate the hairs and then trim the center of your beard so that it is slightly longer than the sides.
4. Once you have shaped your beard, you can start to style it. You can use a beard wax to keep your beard in place and create a more defined look.
7 Tips for Maintaining a Ragnar Lothbrok Beard
• Trim your beard regularly. Trimming your beard every 2-3 weeks will help keep it looking neat and tidy.
• Use a beard oil. Beard oil will help keep your beard looking healthy and shiny.
• Comb your beard regularly. Combing your beard will help keep it looking neat and will also help to distribute the natural oils in your beard.
• Use a beard balm. Beard balm will help to keep your beard soft and manageable.
• Eat a healthy diet. Eating a healthy diet will help to keep your beard looking its best.
• Exercise regularly. Exercise will help to improve blood circulation which can help to keep your beard looking healthy.
• Get plenty of sleep. Getting enough sleep will help to keep your beard looking its best.
Growing a Ragnar Lothbrok beard is a great way to get the rugged and masculine look of a Viking warrior. It is not difficult to do, but it does take some time and effort. Following the steps outlined above and using the tips provided will help you to grow and maintain a great looking Ragnar Lothbrok beard.