Vicks VapoRub is a popular over-the-counter topical ointment used to relieve minor aches and pains. But did you know that it can also be used to promote beard growth? This article will look at how Vicks VapoRub can help your beard grow thicker, faster and fuller. We’ll also provide 7 tips for applying Vicks for optimal beard growth.
How Does Vicks VapoRub Help Beard Growth?
Vicks VapoRub contains eucalyptus oil, which has been proven to help stimulate hair growth. It also contains menthol, camphor and other natural ingredients that can help open up the pores, which can improve circulation and help nourish the hair follicles.
7 Tips for Applying Vicks to Promote Beard Growth
1. Cleanse Your Face: Before applying Vicks VapoRub, it’s important to cleanse your face and beard with a gentle cleanser. This will help remove any dirt and oil that might prevent the Vicks from penetrating your skin.
2. Apply the Vicks: Take a small amount of Vicks VapoRub and massage it into your beard. Make sure to cover all areas of your beard, including the sides and back.
3. Leave It On: Once you’ve applied Vicks VapoRub, leave it on for at least 20 minutes. This will give the Vicks time to penetrate your skin and work its magic.
4. Rinse It Off: After 20 minutes, rinse off the Vicks using warm water.
5. Use a Beard Oil: After rinsing off the Vicks, apply a natural beard oil to nourish your beard and skin.
6. Wear a Hat: If you’re going outside, wear a hat to protect your beard from the elements.
7. Repeat: To get the best results, repeat the process at least twice a week.
Using Vicks VapoRub to promote beard growth is a simple and cost-effective way to get a thicker, fuller beard. By following the 7 tips outlined in this article, you can get the most out of your Vicks VapoRub and achieve the beard of your dreams.