Onion juice has recently gained popularity as a natural remedy for beard growth, and many men are now wondering how to apply onion juice for the best results. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of onion juice for beard growth, how to use it, and 7 tips for applying it correctly.
Benefits of Onion Juice for Beard Growth
Onion juice is rich in sulfur, a mineral that helps promote hair growth and helps to reduce inflammation. It has been used as a natural remedy for hair growth for centuries, and is known to help reduce itching and dandruff in the beard.
How to Use Onion Juice
To use onion juice for beard growth, you will need to extract the juice from the onion. Start by peeling and chopping the onion, then use a blender or food processor to puree the onion until it is liquefied. Use a cheesecloth or other fine mesh strainer to strain the juice from the pulp.
Once you have the onion juice, you can apply it directly to your beard. Make sure to use a clean applicator, such as a cotton ball or a cotton swab, and massage the juice into the skin and facial hair. Leave the juice on for 15-20 minutes, then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
7 Tips for Applying Onion Juice on Beard
• Always use a fresh onion for the best results.
• Make sure to strain the onion juice before applying it to your beard.
• Use a clean applicator, such as a cotton ball or a cotton swab, to apply the juice to your beard.
• Massage the juice into the skin and facial hair.
• Leave the juice on for 15-20 minutes.
• Rinse the juice off with lukewarm water.
• Do not use onion juice more than twice a week.
Onion juice is a natural remedy that can help promote beard growth, reduce itching, and reduce dandruff. To use onion juice for beard growth, you should extract the juice from the onion and apply it to the beard using a clean applicator. Remember to follow the 7 tips above for the best results.