Beards have been a fashion statement for men since the dawn of time. They add a certain level of sophistication and charm to any man’s look. But not everyone is blessed with a full, bushy beard they can show off. Fortunately, spirit gum can be used to apply a beard with ease and accuracy. In this article, we will discuss how to apply a beard with spirit gum, as well as provide 7 tips to help you get the best results.
What is Spirit Gum?
Spirit gum is an adhesive made from a combination of resin and alcohol. It’s used to attach wigs, beards, moustaches, and other items to the skin. It’s easy to apply and remove, and won’t leave any residue behind. When using spirit gum, it’s important to remember that it should never be used on broken skin or areas of the body that are sensitive.
How to Apply a Beard with Spirit Gum
Applying a beard with spirit gum is actually quite simple. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you get the best results.
Step 1: Prepare Your Skin
Before applying spirit gum, you should make sure your skin is clean and free of any oils or dirt. Use a mild soap and warm water to wash your face, and then dry it with a clean towel.
Step 2: Apply the Spirit Gum
Once your skin is clean and dry, you can start applying the spirit gum. Put a small amount of spirit gum on your finger, and then use your finger to apply it to the area of your face where you want the beard to be. Make sure to spread it out evenly.
Step 3: Attach the Beard
Once the spirit gum has been applied, you can attach the beard. Place the beard on top of the spirit gum, and press it down firmly. Make sure to press it down all over so that it’s firmly attached to your skin.
Step 4: Allow the Spirit Gum to Dry
Once the beard is firmly attached to your skin, you should allow the spirit gum to dry completely. This usually takes a few minutes.
Step 5: Secure the Beard
Once the spirit gum has dried, you can use a comb or brush to secure the beard to your face. This will help ensure that the beard stays in place all day.
7 Tips for Applying a Beard with Spirit Gum
1. Make sure to clean the area of your face where you’ll be applying the spirit gum before you start.
2. Apply the spirit gum in thin layers. This will help make sure that it sticks properly to your skin.
3. Make sure to press the beard firmly onto your skin so that it sticks properly.
4. Allow the spirit gum to dry completely before you start styling the beard.
5. Use a comb or brush to secure the beard to your face.
6. If the beard starts to come off, you can use more spirit gum to secure it.
7. When you’re done, make sure to remove the spirit gum with an oil-based makeup remover.
Applying a beard with spirit gum is a great way to achieve the look you’re after.