Glitter beards are a fun and creative way to add sparkle and color to your favorite facial hair. They are easy to make and look great when finished. Here’s how to make your own glitter beard in 7 simple steps.
Step 1: Gather Your Supplies
• Beard oil
• Hair gel
• Hair dryer
Before you start making your glitter beard, it’s important to gather all the supplies you will need. This includes beard oil, glitter, hair gel, a comb, and a hair dryer.
Step 2: Apply Beard Oil
• Massage the oil into your beard
• Allow the oil to absorb
Once you have all the supplies you need, start by applying some beard oil to your facial hair. Massage the oil into your beard to ensure it is evenly distributed. Allow the oil to absorb into your facial hair before moving on to the next step.
Step 3: Apply Hair Gel
• Rub the gel into your beard
• Comb the gel through your beard
Once the beard oil is absorbed, apply some hair gel to your facial hair. Rub the gel into your beard and then use a comb to comb it through. This will help to keep the glitter in place once you apply it.
Step 4: Add Glitter
• Sprinkle the glitter onto your beard
• Use your fingers to spread the glitter evenly
Once the hair gel is in place, it’s time to add the glitter. Sprinkle the glitter onto your beard and then use your fingers to spread it evenly. Make sure the glitter is distributed throughout your facial hair.
Step 5: Comb the Glitter
• Comb the glitter through your beard
• Make sure the glitter is evenly distributed
Once the glitter is in place, use a comb to comb it through your facial hair. This will help to ensure that the glitter is evenly distributed throughout your beard.
Step 6: Set the Glitter
• Use a hair dryer to set the glitter
• Blow the dryer on a low setting
Once the glitter is in place, use a hair dryer to set it. Make sure to use a low setting to avoid blowing the glitter away. Once the glitter is set, your glitter beard is ready to go!
Step 7: Show Off Your Glitter Beard
• Take a selfie
• Share your glitter beard with friends
Once your glitter beard is complete, it’s time to show it off! Take a selfie and share it with your friends. You’ll be sure to get plenty of compliments on your creative facial hair.
7 Tips for Making a Glitter Beard:
• Make sure to have all the supplies you need before you start.
• Massage beard oil into your facial hair before applying glitter.
• Rub hair gel into your beard before adding the glitter.
• Use your fingers to spread the glitter evenly throughout your beard.
• Comb the glitter through your facial hair to ensure it is evenly distributed