Microneedling is a popular facial treatment that is used to reduce wrinkles, scars, and other signs of aging. Recently, it has become popular for beard growth as well. Many people are asking the question, “Does microneedling work for beard growth?” The answer is yes, but there are a few things to keep in mind when using this treatment. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of microneedling for beard growth and provide 7 tips for getting the most out of this treatment.
Does Microneedling Work For Beard Growth?
Microneedling is a minimally-invasive procedure that uses tiny needles to puncture the skin in order to stimulate collagen production and improve circulation. This increased circulation and collagen production can help improve the appearance of the skin and stimulate hair growth. While it is most commonly used to treat wrinkles and scars, it can also be used to stimulate beard growth. Studies have found that microneedling can help to increase the thickness and length of facial hair.
7 Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Microneedling
If you are considering using microneedling for beard growth, there are some tips to keep in mind in order to get the most out of the treatment.
1. Use A Professional: It is important to use a professional when undergoing microneedling. This will help to ensure that the procedure is done correctly and safely.
2. Use The Right Needle Size: The size of the needle used for microneedling will depend on the area being treated. Make sure to use the right size for your beard.
3. Use A Good Quality Product: Make sure to use a good quality product when microneedling. Cheap products can cause skin irritation and other issues.
4. Follow Aftercare Instructions: After microneedling, it is important to follow the aftercare instructions provided by your professional. This will help to ensure that the treatment is successful.
5. Be Patient: Microneedling is not a quick fix. It takes time for the treatment to take effect, so be patient and give it time to work.
6. Stay Hydrated: Drinking plenty of water before and after microneedling can help to keep the skin hydrated and reduce any discomfort.
7. Use Sunscreen: It is important to use sunscreen when using microneedling as the skin is more sensitive to the sun after the treatment.
Microneedling is a popular facial treatment that is used to reduce wrinkles, scars, and other signs of aging. It has also become popular for beard growth, as studies have found that it can help to increase the thickness and length of facial hair. If you are considering using microneedling for beard growth, make sure to keep these 7 tips in mind in order to get the most out of the treatment. With the right care and patience, microneedling can be a great way to achieve your desired beard growth.