Derma rollers have been around for a while now and have become increasingly popular for a variety of reasons. Derma rollers are a great way to stimulate hair growth and have been found to be effective for beard growth as well. In this article, we will discuss the effectiveness of derma rollers for beard growth, as well as provide seven tips on how to use them for optimal results.
Do Derma Rollers Work For Beard Growth Reddit?
The short answer is yes, derma rollers can be effective for beard growth. Derma rollers work by creating tiny punctures in the skin which then trigger the body’s natural healing process. This helps to stimulate blood flow and encourages the growth of new beard follicles. The increased blood flow also helps to nourish existing beard follicles, resulting in improved hair growth.
7 Tips For Using Derma Rollers For Beard Growth
1. Make sure to use a quality derma roller. It is important to use a roller with high quality needles that will not cause any damage to the skin.
2. Clean the skin and the roller before use. It is important to make sure that the skin is clean before using the roller, as this will help avoid any potential infections.
3. Do not use the derma roller too often. It is recommended to use the derma roller once or twice a week for optimal results.
4. Start with a small needle size. It is recommended to start with a smaller needle size and then increase the size as the skin becomes used to the treatment.
5. Avoid using the roller on sensitive areas. Areas such as the face should be avoided when using a derma roller.
6. Massage the area after use. After using the derma roller, it is important to massage the area in order to stimulate the blood flow and encourage hair growth.
7. Use a good moisturizer afterwards. After using the derma roller, it is important to use a good moisturizer to help reduce any redness or irritation.
In conclusion, derma rollers can be an effective tool for stimulating beard growth. However, it is important to use them correctly and follow the tips outlined above. With the right technique, derma rollers can be an effective way to improve the look and feel of your beard.