Beard trimmers are a great way to keep your facial hair looking neat and tidy. But did you know that you can also use them to achieve a fade, too? In this article, we’ll explain how to use a beard trimmer to create a fade, as well as provide some top tips to help you achieve the best results.
What Is A Fade?
A fade is a popular men’s hairstyle that involves the hair gradually tapering from longer on top to shorter at the sides and back. It’s a great way to add a modern, stylish look to your hair, and can be achieved with a beard trimmer as well as a pair of scissors.
How To Do A Fade With A Beard Trimmer
Using a beard trimmer to achieve a fade is a great way to keep your hair looking neat and stylish. Here’s how to do it:
1. Prepare Your Hair: Before you start, it’s important to make sure your hair is clean and free of any tangles. Gently comb your hair to make it easier to work with.
2. Choose The Right Attachment: Depending on the style of fade you want to achieve, you’ll need to choose the right attachment for your beard trimmer. Most beard trimmers come with a range of attachments, so be sure to select the one that best suits your needs.
3. Start At The Bottom: Begin by trimming the bottom of your hair with the longest attachment. Start at the bottom of your neck and work up, gradually increasing the length of each stroke.
4. Work Your Way Up: Once you’ve trimmed the bottom of your hair, start working your way up to the top. Start with the next longest attachment and gradually work up to the shortest one.
5. Trim The Top: Once you’ve trimmed the sides and back, you can begin to work on the top of your hair. Start with the longest attachment and work your way up to the shorter ones for a gradual fade.
6. Clean Up The Edges: Once you’ve finished trimming the top, you can use the shortest attachment to clean up any rough edges. This will help to give your fade a neat and tidy finish.
7. Style As Desired: Finally, you can style your hair as desired. Use a comb to brush your hair into place and use some styling product to keep it in place.
Tips For Doing A Fade With A Beard Trimmer
• Start with the longest attachment and gradually work your way up to the shortest one.
• Use the shortest attachment to clean up any rough edges.
• Take your time and work in small sections.
• Make sure to choose the right attachment for the style you’re trying to achieve.
• Use a comb to brush your hair into place before styling.
• Use a styling product to keep your hair in place.
• Regularly clean and maintain your beard trimmer to keep it in top condition.
Achieving a fade with a beard trimmer is a great way to keep your hair looking neat and stylish. By following the steps and tips outlined above, you’ll be able to easily create a