Having a well-groomed beard and head hair is a major part of looking your best. Many men are looking for a way to cut both their head hair and their beard hair with one tool. So, can we cut head hair with a beard trimmer?
Yes, you can use a beard trimmer to cut your head hair. However, it’s important to keep in mind that a beard trimmer is not designed to cut head hair, so it may not give you the same level of precision or control as a regular hair clipper.
7 Tips for Cutting Head Hair with a Beard Trimmer
1. Use the right guard: When using a beard trimmer to cut head hair, make sure to use the right guard. The guard should be the same length as the hair you want to cut.
2. Be careful: A beard trimmer is not designed to cut head hair, so be sure to take your time and go slowly. If you rush, you could end up with uneven or choppy results.
3. Start at the top: When cutting your head hair with a beard trimmer, start at the top and work your way down. This will help you achieve more even results.
4. Use the right technique: When cutting your head hair with a beard trimmer, be sure to use the right technique. Move the trimmer in a circular motion and make sure to keep the guard against your scalp.
5. Don’t press too hard: You don’t want to press too hard with the trimmer against your scalp. Doing so could cause irritation or even cuts.
6. Trim in sections: When cutting your head hair with a beard trimmer, try to work in sections. This will help you get more even results and avoid missing any spots.
7. Finish with a comb: Once you’ve finished cutting your head hair with the trimmer, it’s a good idea to use a comb to check for any missed spots or unevenness.
A beard trimmer can be used to cut head hair, but it’s important to keep in mind that it’s not designed for this purpose. With the right technique and the right guard, you can achieve good results, but it’s still best to use a regular hair clipper for a more precise and even cut.