Many people wonder if UPS drivers can have beards in 2020. This article will discuss the UPS policy on facial hair and provide 7 tips for UPS drivers who want to maintain a neat and professional appearance.
UPS Policy on Facial Hair
The UPS policy on facial hair has been consistent for many years. According to the company’s official policy, UPS drivers must be clean-shaven or have a neatly trimmed mustache. The policy also states that sideburns must not extend below the bottom of the ear.
7 Tips for UPS Drivers Who Want to Look Professional
1. Invest in a quality razor: Investing in a quality razor is essential for a clean shave. Be sure to purchase a razor that is designed for sensitive skin to reduce irritation.
2. Prepare your skin: Before shaving, it is important to prepare your skin by washing it with warm water and applying a shaving cream or gel. This will help to soften the hair and reduce irritation.
3. Shave in the direction of the hair: When shaving, be sure to shave in the direction of the hair growth. This will help to reduce irritation and ensure a close shave.
4. Use aftershave: After shaving, it is important to apply an aftershave product to soothe the skin and reduce irritation.
5. Trim your mustache: If you choose to have a mustache, be sure to trim it regularly. The mustache should not extend beyond the corners of the mouth.
6. Keep your sideburns trimmed: Sideburns should be trimmed regularly and should not extend below the bottom of the ear.
7. Use a moisturizer: It is important to use a moisturizer after shaving to keep the skin hydrated and reduce irritation.
In conclusion, UPS drivers must adhere to the company’s policy on facial hair. Drivers must be clean-shaven or have a neatly trimmed mustache, and sideburns must not extend below the bottom of the ear. Following these 7 tips will help UPS drivers to maintain a neat and professional appearance.