It’s no secret that keeping a clean-shaven head is a trend that’s been around for centuries. But did you know that you can use a beard trimmer to shave your head? In this article, we’ll look at the pros and cons of using a beard trimmer to shave your head and provide 7 tips to help you get the perfect bald look.
Can Beard Trimmer Shave My Head?
Yes, you can use a beard trimmer to shave your head. Most beard trimmers come with adjustable settings that allow you to get a close shave on your scalp. However, it’s important to note that a beard trimmer doesn’t provide the same close shave as a razor blade.
Pros of Using a Beard Trimmer to Shave Your Head
• It’s fast and easy – A beard trimmer can shave your head in a fraction of the time it would take to shave with a razor blade.
• It’s more comfortable – Shaving with a beard trimmer is much more comfortable than shaving with a razor blade.
• It’s safer – Because a beard trimmer doesn’t have a razor blade, it’s much less likely to cause cuts or nicks on your scalp.
Cons of Using a Beard Trimmer to Shave Your Head
• It doesn’t provide a close shave – A beard trimmer won’t give you the same close shave that you would get with a razor blade.
• It’s not as precise – A beard trimmer is not as precise as a razor blade, so it’s more difficult to get a clean, even shave.
• It’s more expensive – Beard trimmers are more expensive than razor blades, so you’ll need to invest in one if you want to shave your head.
7 Tips for Shaving Your Head with a Beard Trimmer
• Start with a longer setting – Before you start shaving your head, adjust the settings on your beard trimmer to the longest setting. This will help prevent any nicks or cuts on your scalp.
• Use a pre-shave oil – To get a smoother shave, apply a pre-shave oil to your scalp before you start shaving.
• Move the trimmer in the direction of the hair growth – To prevent irritation, always move the trimmer in the direction of the hair growth.
• Don’t press too hard – Applying too much pressure to the trimmer can cause irritation and redness.
• Rinse your scalp after shaving – To prevent any irritation, rinse your scalp with warm water after shaving.
• Use an aftershave balm – To soothe any irritation, apply an aftershave balm to your scalp after shaving.
• Clean the trimmer after each use – To keep your trimmer in good condition, make sure to clean it after each use.
Shaving your head with a beard trimmer is a fast and easy way to get a clean, bald look. However, it’s important to keep in mind that a beard trimmer won’t provide the same close shave as a razor blade. By following the 7 tips outlined in this