Beard growth is something many men strive for, but sometimes can be difficult to achieve. A derma roller is a tool that is becoming increasingly popular for aiding in beard growth. This article will discuss the benefits of using a derma roller to help with beard growth and provide seven tips on using it effectively.
What Is A Derma Roller?
A derma roller is a small handheld device with a roller head covered in tiny needles. It is used to puncture the skin and create tiny channels, which allows for better absorption of topical products. The use of a derma roller can also stimulate collagen production, which helps with skin health and hair growth.
Benefits Of Using A Derma Roller For Beard Growth
There are several benefits to using a derma roller for beard growth. First, it can help to increase blood circulation to the facial area, which can promote beard growth. Second, it can help to create the perfect environment for hair follicles to grow in. Finally, it can help to exfoliate the skin, which can help to unclog pores and allow for better absorption of topical products.
7 Tips For Using A Derma Roller For Beard Growth
1. Make sure to use a derma roller with needles that are 0.3 mm or less in length.
2. Disinfect your derma roller before and after each use.
3. Apply a topical product to your beard area before rolling.
4. Roll in an up-and-down motion, not side to side.
5. Do not apply pressure when rolling.
6. Use the derma roller no more than once a week.
7. Apply a facial moisturizer after rolling.
Using a derma roller can be a great way to help promote beard growth. By following the seven tips listed above, you can get the most out of your derma roller and achieve the beard of your dreams.