Cleaning a Santa beard and wig is an important part of the Santa costume. Not only does it make the costume look better, but it also helps keep the Santa character looking fresh and vibrant. Keeping the beard and wig clean and looking its best will help ensure that Santa can bring cheer and joy to children everywhere.
7 Tips on How to Clean a Santa Beard and Wig
1. Remove the wig and beard from the costume.
2. Gently brush the wig and beard with a soft bristle brush.
3. Fill a large bowl with lukewarm water and a few drops of mild shampoo.
4. Soak the wig and beard for 10 minutes.
5. Rinse the wig and beard with lukewarm water.
6. Gently squeeze out the excess water.
7. Lay the wig and beard on a towel and allow it to air dry.
Cleaning a Santa beard and wig is an important part of the costume. Following these simple steps will help keep the wig and beard looking its best and help ensure that Santa can bring cheer and joy to children everywhere. With proper care, the wig and beard will last for many years of holiday cheer.