A beard trimmer is a great tool for grooming facial hair. But can you use it to trim your head? The answer is yes, you can use a beard trimmer to trim your head. There are a few things that you need to consider before doing so, however, as it is not a substitute for a dedicated hair clipper.
7 Tips for Using a Beard Trimmer on Your Head
• Choose the right size trimmer. Choose a trimmer with a wide blade to ensure that you get an even trim. Make sure the trimmer is sharp and doesn’t pull at the hair.
• Start with a longer guard. Start with a longer guard to ensure that you don’t take too much off. You can always go shorter if you need to.
• Go slow. Take your time and go slowly when trimming. This will ensure that you get an even trim.
• Use a mirror. Use a mirror to make sure that you are trimming evenly on both sides.
• Trim in small sections. Trim in small sections, so that you can get an even trim.
• Clean up your neckline. Use the trimmer to clean up your neckline and sideburns.
• Use scissors. Use scissors to trim any stray hairs that the trimmer may have missed.
Using a beard trimmer to trim your head is a great way to keep your hair looking neat and tidy. Just make sure that you are using the right size trimmer, start with a longer guard, go slow, use a mirror, trim in small sections, clean up your neckline, and use scissors to trim any stray hairs. With these tips, you can get a great trim every time.