Beard clippers have become a popular tool for men to use to trim their facial hair, but can they be used to cut their hair as well? In this article, we will explore the potential of using beard clippers to cut your hair and provide seven tips to help you achieve the best results.
Can I Cut My Hair With Beard Clippers?
The short answer is yes, you can cut your hair with beard clippers. However, it is important to note that beard clippers are designed for facial hair and are not ideal for a traditional haircut. If you are looking to maintain a long, layered style or buzz cut, beard clippers can help you achieve the look.
7 Tips for Using Beard Clippers to Cut Your Hair
1. Start with a clean canvas – Make sure your hair is clean and free of any product or debris before you start cutting.
2. Choose the right length – Select the right length attachment for your desired style.
3. Don’t rush – Take your time to get the desired length and shape.
4. Cut against the grain – Move the clippers against the direction of your hair growth.
5. Don’t forget the back – Make sure to cut the back of your hair as well.
6. Add texture – Use the clippers to add texture to your hair for a more natural look.
7. Finish with a trimmer – Use a trimmer to clean up your edges and add detail.
Beard clippers can be a great tool for maintaining a long, layered style or buzz cut. With these seven tips, you should be able to achieve the look you want with your beard clippers. Remember to take your time and use the right length attachment for the best results.